I made this page to record how I am learning this skill before I forget how I learned it.
- Start by drawing a circle with one hand and square with the other.
- Think of the motions of the two hands as one motion.
- Experiment with different pressure at different parts of the stroke.
- Improve fine motor skills in left hand by writing without having the hand touch the paper. Also, practice writing on vertical surfaces.
- Characters with subtle differences are good practice. Try drawing an S with one hand and a 5 with the other.
- Think about formatting/alignment too.
- Move your arms when you write! Both of them.
- Learn to anticipate potential pencil slips so you know where to adjust.
- Don't press to hard.
- Don't hesitate to focus.
- I am starting with characters as the units to write simulateously, then graduate to words, sentences...
- When I try to hold two different thoughts in my mind at the same time the two thoughts become one thought. I want to continue practicing this to see where it takes me.
Access: (0644/-rw-r--r--) Uid: ( 1000/ andreas) Gid: ( 100/ users) Access: 2012-10-16 19:00:31.678018220 -0400 Modify: 2012-09-16 14:41:23.825882790 -0400